Hardware as a Rental (HaaR)
Unlock the secret to acquiring hardware & services as part of your OPEX budget.
A single invoice solution for all your hardware, onsite training, and provisioning services.
Rip and replace no longer needs to be painful. HaaR is the hardware rental and services program that matches your IT budget. You can pay your hardware rental and services fees with one monthly invoice. Keeps all your IT requirements on an OPEX budget
- Single invoice for equipment, training & provisioning
- Predictable technology budget
- Always have current technology
- Operating expense vs. capital expense
- Preserve cash for business growth
- Potential tax benefits
Keep you up-to-speed with technology that’s evolving at an accelerated rate
In the next 10 years, we will see a 20x increase in home networking speeds. (Cisco IBSG. 2009)
Protects your company from aging equipment
Consumer Reports says 1 in 3 laptops and desktops break by their fourth year, with most warranties lasting only one year. (Our program protects you during the life of the agreement.)
Controls your IT Costs
Understand your future technology costs and budget accordingly.
Frees up your cash
Use your capital for revenue-generating activity rather than big spends on IT equipment.
Total Technologies offers a variety of network connectivity options to ensure you have the right network to deliver a seamless experience to your users and ensure HD voice quality and uptime.
We’ll work with you to identify your specific business requirements and recommend the best network option to meet your needs.
Together with BroadSoft Business, we’ll provide a complimentary quick and convenient method of assessing your Local Area Network (LAN) to determine it’s ability to support VoIP services. This proprietary tool, called Examinet, also provides a secure and efficient means of collecting the assessment data and allowing access to the data via a web portal.
- Application-based assessment
- Simple to implement and easy to use
- Doesn’t require an advanced technical understanding of networks, PC’s or VoIP telephony
- Information is readily available to technical staff responsible for interpreting the data
We’ll help you maximize your VoIP quality with PacketSmart Monitoring
The BroadSoft Business PacketSmart Monitoring service observes customer networks and live calls 24x7x365 to identify the source of local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) issues that may impact VoIP quality. By using proactive alerting with automated reporting, PacketSmart for Monitoring enhances your ability to see systematic problems before they impact the network. Proactive alerts and reporting will enable you to quickly address issues prior to impacting your end users, significantly reducing overall trouble tickets and increasing user satisfaction levels.
“One of the biggest benefits of PacketSmart monitoring is discovering and correcting problems before they negatively impact our business.” Frank Meyers III, Meyers School of Real Estate
Total Technologies specializes in working hand-in-hand with enterprises and BroadSoft technical experts to ensure a seamless transition to the cloud.
Our multi-step process installation and implementation process includes:
- Number Porting and Equipment Delivery
- Plug & Play, pre-configured devices
- New Customer Set-up including Call Flow
- Network Design and Testing
- Dedicated Project Management
- And more!
Training has become increasingly important for you and the users within your organization due to technologies that tighten integration between communication applications and how you work.
Since 2001, Total Technologies has been training end user and admin users on unified communications solutions and specifically since 2017 on the BroadSoft BroadCloud platform. Our professional trainers have vast experience with training end users on all aspects of the BroadSoft product; including Polycom Phones, UC-One, MyPhone, MyAccount, the Receptionist Console and Call Center Applications. To date, our experienced staff trained 1500+ end users on BroadSoft services and maintain a 99% sat. score year to date.
Committed to your success in using these communication tools, we are excited to offer a number of training options to get you up to speed quickly and increasing productivity at work.
Training includes a variety of services:
- Provide basic troubleshooting when conducting training sessions.
- Customized materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids.)
- Assist in co-design of eLearning curriculum.
How does it work?
Our web-based Getting Started program, plus all of our Help and Support content is available 24 x 7 here
If you’re interested in our virtual webinar options either sign up online for free here for a general webinar session or order your private customized training session for your business from your sales associate.
If you require more hands-on experience and would like a trainer to work with you at your facility, order your custom session from your sales associate
Mix and match as you see fit!
Who is it for?
End Users of the service including:
- Basic users needing to learn how to use their phone and set up voicemail.
- More advanced users looking to take advantage of the Anywhere Connect UC Softphone and mobile apps
- Receptionist users
- Call Center Agents
- Call Center Supervisors
Admin Users, such as:
- IT Admin looking to manage features such as auto attendants, hunt groups and call queues
- Hospitality Users
- Call Center Admins
|Online-Quick Start Guides and User Guides in Video Format.||Included – no extra charge||Available 24-7|
|Custom Webinar||One time fee per webinar session||Instructor-led scheduled at the time of service turn up. Specific training content agreed to with training group before the actual session. The session is recorded and provided to the customer for playback. A recommended maximum of 20 users per session.|
|Custom On-Site Training||One time fee per day|
We are passionate leaders creating a unique relationship with our clients. From providing an enterprise-ready cloud PBX solution to providing on-site certified customer training, we work to develop a true partnership with our clients. Our dedication is apparent in every aspect of our business. This has been proven through the receipt of many prestigious industry awards including, Circle of Excellence, World Class Customer Satisfaction and Major Accounts Partner of the Year.
Activation & Implementation
(BroadSoft Remote Services)
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm EST
- Phone: 855-344-0134
- Option 1– Implementation Team
- Option 2– Customer Service
- Option 3– Join Scheduled Dashboard Overview Call
- Option 4– Join Schedule Kickoff Call
- Email: BSBCustomerService@Broadsoft.com
Managed services provide complete monitoring and service for all of your technical business needs. One of the biggest benefits of Managed Services is discovering and correcting problems before a negative impact on your business.
With BroadSoft Business + Managed Services from Total Technologies, you’ll get:
- Increased Operational Efficiency
- Limitless Scalability with on-demand helpdesk, including moves, adds, deletes and changes
- Complete Internet Security and Data Integrity
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Cost-effective access to enterprise-grade support
- Minimized Downtime
- Focus on running your business, not on technology
- Networked Monitored 24/7/365
- BU/DR Cloud-based